Have a building project? Get the help you need without the hassle.
When working on a small building project at home or in a workspace, many people want help with the design of the project, but don't need the full services of an architect.
Architectural consultant Ryan Crooks, a registered architect, helps people find answers scaled to the project size, at an hourly rate, to improve their home or workspace.
Examples of solutions include:
- Working with home or business owners for a couple of hours to layout a room design so the owner can communicate effectively with a contractor.
- Helping people select materials, furnishings and fixtures that fit the style of the home or surroundings, for example choosing types of windows, doors, or lighting.
- Tying interior and exterior spaces together and laying out concepts that one can take to a landscape contractor.
- Recording existing dimensions and systems in a space or building.
- Receiving LEED certification for a building project.
- Traditional architectural services, i.e., concept, design, building plans, etc.